Residential – New Construction
T.C.S. began by installing AC units on a new construction project back in 1992 and our business
has grown by leaps and bounds ever since then. We have completed well over 2000 custom new
construction projects since we began. We have been proudly serving the Montgomery County
and surrounding areas for 20 Years.
We know from experience how complex new construction projects can be. That’s why choosing the right contractor is so important. Regardless of the size of your construction project, T.C.S. A/ C & Heating is committed to not only meeting your budget, but your deadlines as well. We work efficiently without sacrificing quality, and offer the full range of air conditioning equipment. To learn the advantages of having T.C.S. A/C & Heating handle your project we are happy to meet with you at any time to relay our credentials and explain how we work.
If you’d like us to provide a quote on a construction job, please call 936-228-0063 or send us an email to email@example.com. Remember, it’s important for us to have a thorough understanding of all aspects of your job, so in most cases we will visit the job site and/or review full plans before submitting a quote.
Residential - Replacement
Texas Residential & Home AC System Replacement>
If your air conditioning unit is over eight years old you should consider replacing it for the following reasons:
Energy Efficiency- Your air conditioning system can account for more than 50% of your
electricity bill during peak cooling months. Your new air conditioner installed by T.C.S. A/C &
Heating can save you hundreds of dollars per year. Your new system can pay for itself!
The efficiency of your air conditioner is measured in a way similar to miles per gallon (MPG) for your family car. The higher that your car’s MPG is, the less it costs to operate. Your air conditioner’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) tells you how much cooling you get for each kilowatt (KW) of electricity that you use. The higher the SEER, the more efficient your unit is and it will cost you less to air condition your house. If you replace your unit built in 1999 (SEER 10.0) with a high efficiency unit (SEER 20.0), your air conditioning bill would be cut in half. Your electric bill could be reduced by as much as $1,000 a year!
Comfort- With new technology your air conditioning system can match its performance to the specific needs of your home. New air conditioners vary the amount of air that is needed to ensure comfortable temperature and humidity levels. When outside temperatures are low but humidity levels are high, your new system can automatically reduce your air flow to as low as 10% of capacity. Your desired temperature and humidity levels will be maintained.
Repairs- Older air conditioners break down more often. Since your system works longer hours in the hot Texas summer months, it is likely to break down when you need it most. In addition to the discomfort of living in a hot, sticky house, repair costs add up.
Environment- Most air conditioning systems installed prior to 2005 used a chlorine based refrigerant (R-22) that has been proven to damage the atmosphere (the ozone layer). This refrigerant has been banned in new units. A limited amount of R-22 is being produced for the repair of old units, but prices are raising rapidly, supplies may be limited.
T.C.S. A/C & Heating, Inc. has been installing systems with refrigerant 410A since 2001. This refrigerant is green and does not harm the environment.
Why replace your air conditioner with T.C.S A/C & Heating, Inc.?
Here are a few reasons to use T.C.S. A/C & Heating, Inc.:
- Experience- We have been proudly serving the Montgomery County and surrounding areas for 20 years. We have installed thousands of systems.
- Pricing- We service and install all major brands including Trane, Comfort Maker, Rheem, York,... We will give you a free estimate and/ or second opinion on equipment replacement.
- Professionalism- Our technicians are courteous, neat, factory trained and NATE (North American Technical Excellence) certified.
- Local Business- We have been family-owned and operated for 20 years. Your calls are answered by dedicated T.C.S. A/C & Heating staff. Call and find out why for 20 years we are proud to say At T.C.S A/C & Heating, Inc., “Your Comfort is our Business”.
Residential Service - MaintenanceThe #1 cause of an Air conditioning system failure is Lack of Maintenance. Most homeowners in Texas will run their system more than 3,200 hours seasonally. Such heavy demand placed on your air conditioner requires periodic, professional maintenance to extend the life of your system, and avoid costly breakdowns. Two professional maintenance tune-ups per year are recommended.
Our Maintenance Plan offers a complete Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning twice per year.
Maintenance Calls Include
The benefits of becoming a T.C.S. A/C & Heating Maintenance Agreement Customer are:
- 1. Lower utility bills
- 2. Improved air quality
- 3. 10% parts discount on any repairs
- 4. Priority response for service charges.
- 5. Less Costly breakdowns
- 6. An extended system life
- 7. Labor discount on any repairs
- 8. No overtime, weekend or holiday
Don’t wait until your system breaks down. Please call our office today to schedule service on your air conditioning unit, and start saving now.
With T.C.S. A/C & Heating’s HVAC Maintenance program it’s about more than service... it’s about prevention. With typical service agreements, you pay money for priority service when there’s a problem. With T.C.S. A/C & Heating’s Comprehensive Maintenance Agreement, you not only get priority service, you can prevent those problems from happening in the first place, and save money in the process!
Get the benefits of prevention with the service you expect from T.C.S. A/C & Heating, Inc.
Further prevention benefits include:
- Priority service
- Fast response and 24-hour/7 day emergency service
- 10% discount on service repairs
- Extended appointment times to better fit YOUR schedule
- N.A.T.E. certified technicians
- Saturday appointments available with no overtime charges
- Team members background checked and drug tested
- Reduce the risk of costly breakdowns
- Increase efficiency and reduce energy costs
- Maintain safe operation